Notebloc Hardcover Collection (A5)
The Notebloc Hardcover notebooks are the perfect choice for those looking for elegance and sophistication as well as great functionality and comfort.
Its materials and high quality binding respond to the demands of professionals who require a unique, practical and durable notebook to take notes or sketch. Thanks to the high weight of its paper (100 gsm), it allows the use of all types of ink. On the other hand, the handkrafted binding offers a completely lay flat notebook opening, which provides great comfort when writing or drawing.
The pages of the Notebloc notebooks are printed in 4 models: inverted grid, inverted lines, inverted dots and plain paper in a pale gray tone. All of them are designed to be digitized with the mobile scanner app Notebloc, which you can use to digitally save a copy of your notebook, as well as share it online.
In this pack you will receive a notebook with an elastic band of each CMYK color. Choose below what kind of paper you want:
- Inverted grid
- Inverted lines
- Inverted dots
- Plain gray
- Or one of each!
- Covers: Hardcover, binded with Winter Company Skivertex material
- Cover material color: Black
- Notebloc logo embossed on the cover. Rounded corners. Rubber closure. Reading point.
- Writing paper: Fedrigoni Splendorgel paper, acid free.
- Paper weight: 100 gsm
- Number of pages: 128
- Size: 210 mm x 148 mm (A5)
- Lay flat binding, with 180 degree opening.
- Designed and made in Barcelona