Notebloc Swissted collection vol.2
Notebloc 4-notebook collection. Cover designs by graphic designer Mike Joyce, creator of Swissted.
Swissted is an ongoing project by graphic designer Mike Joyce, currently living in New York. Mike has redesigned vintage punk, hardcore, new wave, and indie rock show flyers into International Typographic Style posters. Joyce has adapted some of his most emblematic masterpieces to covers for some Notebloc notebooks.
The paper in the Notebloc notebooks is printed with our inverted grid pattern, which will magically disappear once scanned with the Notebloc app. It can be downloaded for free from Google Play and the App Store.
With the Notebloc app you can create a digital copy of your notes, sketches and drawings and also share them through a click by email, storage services, WhatsApp or Social Media.
Specifications of the notebooks:
- Original Swissted Poster: Kraut at The Rock Hotel, 1984. Adaptation to CMYK solid colors.
- Cover material: Coated paper, 250 grams / sqm
- Finishing: Covers with anti-scratch matte lamination coating. Notebloc logo embossed on top right corner.
- Paper: Offset paper 80 grams / sqm
- Grid design: Printed in the Notebloc inverted grid layout
- Number of pages: 64 pages (32 sheets)
- Binding: Saddle-stitched binding
- Size: 21.5 cms width x 29.7 cms height
- Designed in New York and made in in Barcelona