Digitize, save and share your notes with Notebloc
Notebloc is the next generation brand of notebooks. We believe that even one of the most traditional writing and design tools, as a notebook is, can be innovative and technologically enhanced.
All our products are especifically designed and conceived for those who write and draw on a daily basis. Notebloc notebooks are printed with our unique inverted grid and they are all compatible with our app, which lets you scan and digitize your sketches, drawings and notes, transform them to PDF or JPG with a simple click, share them online and access them from any device and from anywhere. This will all greatly expand the horizon of your notebook and get your Notebloc experience beyond what you could imagine.
With the Notebloc® app:
- You transform our inverted grid into a white background: The inverted grid of Notebloc is an excellent, creative and functional support that will help you in your writing and drawing processes, but our application will eliminate the grid when you digitize your Notebloc. We know that this is going to make you feel more comfortable for editing your content, tweak or re-read it from electronic devices. Use the app and see for yourself!
- We correct the perspective of your captured piece of paper: Notebloc geometrically fits your photos (see example above), making that the image on the screen completely straight, as if you had taken the picture in a perfect 90 degree angle.
- We eliminate any trace of shade in your photos: Imagine you could have the perfect light intensity to digitize your notes in any circumstance, time and place. That may seem impossible, but with the Notebloc app your digitized notes will look perfect, clean, without any imperfection due to light and shadow. In your digital image you will only get what you've written or drawn on a completely white background.
Within the application you can:
- Create documents and save them as PDF or JPG.
- Share documents online: e-mail, instant messaging, social networks, etc.
- Rename documents.
- Classify documents by date of creation or edition.
- Choose in what size of PDF you want to keep your notes.
- Digitize images / other documents that you may want to save along with your Notebloc notes.
- Add, copy and order pages within the same document.
- Create folders to better organize your files.
Download the Notebloc app now: