Notebloc App: information and FAQ
Page Order: How to change the order of pages in a document?
This is a question that we are asked very often. Is it possible to re-order the pages of a document? The answer is YES and it's really easy.
1. To re-order the pages of a document, simply, press and hold your index finger to the page that you wish to move a few seconds.
2. Drag the page into place.
Set-up a default email recipient:
Do you usually send your scanned notes, documents or drawings to the same email address? Save some extra time by specifying a default email address. This way you do not have to type an email address every time you share a document.
1. Press the menu button in the top-left corner.
2. Open settings.
3. Scroll to the end of the page where it says "Default Email".
4. Set-up a Default Email of your choice, and also a Subject Name if you would like.