The Yellow notebook belongs to the Notebloc CMYK collection. It is inspired by the CMYK color model: a subtractive color model that is based on the absorption of light. CMYK is an abbreviation for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key (Black). These colors are used in the offset printing process to create a wide range of colours.
The paper in the Notebloc notebooks is printed with our inverted grid pattern, which will magically disappear once scanned with the Notebloc app. It can be downloaded for free from Google Play and the App Store.
With the Notebloc app you can create a digital copy of your notes, sketches and drawings and also share them through a click by email, WhatsApp and Social Media.
Specifications of the notebooks:
- Cover material: Coated paper, 250 grams / sqm
- Color of the cover: 100% Yellow (printed in offset)
- Finishing: The cover has a matte lamination and the logo Notebloc is printed using a hot foil stamping (metallic silver color)
- Paper: Offset paper 80 grams / sqm
- Grid design: Printed in the Notebloc inverted grid layout
- Number of pages: 64 pages (32 sheets)
- Binding: Saddle-stitched binding
- Designed and made in Barcelona